When it comes to upgrading your living space, you don’t have to do it just before the Chinese New Year.
From the FairPrice Xtra Parkway Parade, which opened last month and is not just a grocery stop, shop for furniture like smart lighting and bedding for your home anytime.
Improve the quality of your sleep with the newly launched Urban Home Collection from FairPrice in the hypermarket, which includes bed linen and bedclothes, pillows and pillows as well as towels and mattresses.
The bed linen is made from 100 percent pure cotton or 100 percent cotton satin and ranges from simple, solid, printed flower and embroidery patterns with colors and designs that are easy to coordinate.
Customers don’t have to worry about cleanliness as the simple solid fabric comes with the HealthGuard Premium Protection Treatment.
Not only is it biodegradable, safe and highly effective, but it can also reduce odors and discoloration by inhibiting the growth of harmful microbes and ensuring the fabric remains hygienic, durable and fresh for up to 50 washes.
A good night’s sleep is guaranteed with the Urban Home Pillow and Bolster, which is made from 100% cotton sateen jacquard fabric that is filled with hypoallergenic fibers and offers a firm hold.
Urban Home mattresses are hygienic, antibacterial and cannot be folded down.
Available sheet sets include linens ($ 29-119), pillows ($ 19.90), pillows ($ 29.90), bed protectors ($ 12.90-39.90), and Mattresses ($ 699 for a single and $ 999 for a king bed).
Receive a free size fitted sheet (valued at $ 49 to $ 75) for every Urban Home mattress purchased.
If you need a new bed frame, a bespoke bed frame service is available at FairPrice Xtra Parkway Parade – from single to king size bed, with or without storage, fabric or PVC and color choice.
Buyers can chat with the promoter in the store and create their dream bed to suit their style and interior.
And if you want to light up your life, Yeelight is also available at the FairPrice Xtra Parkway Parade.
The Smart Lighting brand explores intelligent interaction, industrial design and lighting experience with its portfolio of interior lighting, table lamps, ambient lighting and intelligent lighting control products that allow you to control the light with your mobile phone in bed or anywhere in the room.
Yeelight’s products aim to create a high quality lighting environment and enable more people to enjoy the fun and convenience of smart lighting. They are compatible with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Xiaomi Mijia and other major intelligent platforms for the Internet of Things.
They are also suitable for artificial intelligence, are Wi-Fi capable and remotely controllable and offer your home intelligent potential.
Yeelight products are also internationally recognized and have received prizes such as the iF Product Design Award, the Red Dot Award, the Good Design Award and the Idea Design Award.
In addition, the brand is strongly committed to healthy lighting and was the first in the world to be awarded the certificate for eye comfort and low blue light content by TÜV Rheinland.
Yeelight continues to make breakthroughs in core lighting indices such as color rendering, brightness and luminance. Its features include:
- Five minutes of quick installation: innovative coupling module for quick assembly and disassembly (shockproof)
- 48 LED modules with a high CRI (color rendering index) of up to 95 Ra provide a museum light effect
- Cozy moonlight: The moonlight mode offers warm and cozy light
- IP60 dustproof: it protects it from dust and can get rid of annoying insects
- Dual-chip three-way dimming system: color temperature range from 2,700 K to 6,500 K, brightness range from 0.1 lm to 1500 lm
- APP remote control: control via smartphones via WLAN or Bluetooth
- Mi-Band Connection: Automatically turns off when you fall asleep
- 25,000 hours service life: Constructed from high quality materials and defined processes
- Efficient heat dissipation: The unibody aluminum plate ensures highly efficient cooling
- Energy savings of 23 W compared to 32 W previously