Black Friday comes to Gain City early. The local consumer electronics and air conditioning retailer will be expanding its Black Friday Deals For Days sale to include three separate events running over two weeks and ending on the official day on November 27th.
To kick off, use the three-day Black Friday Preview Deals from November 18th to 20th in all Gain City showrooms and on gaincity.com
Exclusive Daily Top Deals not to be missed include:
- Air Conditioning – Receive up to $ 600 worth of Gain City vouchers for free with system 2 or higher air conditioning
- Televisions and sound bars – second item with a 50 percent discount
- Refrigerators, washers, dryers, hoods, and hobs – Free grocery vouchers valued at $ 50 per $ 500
- Laptops and Desktops – 10 percent off $ 1,000 or more (select brands only)
- Bedding and furniture (available at Gain City Megastore @ Sungei Kadut) – gifts with a minimum order value
Terms and conditions apply.
Be on the lookout for early Black Friday deals on the Oppo A53 6.5-inch smartphone ($ 299, common price $ 329), Toshiba 9 kg Top Load 3 ticks ($ 549, common price $ 749) And Mitsubishi 2-Door Fridge 560-liter 3 Ticks Inverter ($ 1,549, normal price $ 1,749; plus free shopping voucher of $ 150).
There are also combination offers for Sony / Sonos that are to be introduced.
Get the Sony True Wireless Earbuds and Sonos Multi Room Speaker Play 5 Gen2 pairing for just $ 848 (usual price $ 1,148) or the Sony True Wireless Earbuds and Sonos Wireless Speakers Sonos One for $ 458 Dollars (usual price is $ 678).
The best Black Friday tech deals are also up for grabs.
The Samsung 55-inch QLED Smart TV 4-Ticks plus Samsung 3.1.2CH soundbar together cost just $ 2,328 (common price $ 3,498), while the Samsung Tablet Tab A is 8-inch 32+ 2GB and costs $ 185 (usual price $ 298) The 10.3-inch Lenovo tablet in gray is available for $ 299 (normal price $ 499).
All Gain City showrooms will open in store on Black Friday at 11am.
For more information on Gain City’s Black Friday Deals For Days sale, please visit the Facebook page (@likegaincity).